Thursday, March 10, 2016

Skiing trip report

Yesterday, my son and I went to Earl Bales Park to ski with our classmates. This was the first skiing for my son. We had two rewards for the trip. The first one was skiing skill of my son. The second one was history of Jewish.
My son was very happy for the experience. When we were going to the park, he asked me many questions about skiing. He told me he studied very quickly because he could skate already.  Indeed, Children studied faster than adult.My son could do basic acts in a short time. But he still need practice more. Maybe next time he will ski in the high hill. Now,I have a question that why we can not walk backward from high hill, but can ski backward.
On the other way, I walked around the park with Joseph, Hala, Ling and luna. We discovered some monuments and a performance ground. Joseph is not only a experienced teacher but also is a good tourist guide. He told us about a section history of second world war and Jewish.We speaked with English. It is a good chance for practicing my English.
There are many monuments for remembering dead Jewish people. The monuments were builded by the residents of this area because there is Jewish settlement. One of the monuments is sculptured flags of different countries and individual names .It was remembered the persons for helping  Jewish. Of cause, it includes Chinese. I am very proud. This was my experience of the skiing trip. I learnd many information and practiced listening and speaking. I am very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment